Friday, March 26, 2010

Attention all...


At approximately 12:30, I was lying on the bed in the guest room because I felt tired when I peered out the window to see the mail man delivering what appeared to be a large white envelope. I hopped out of bed and went downstairs because I already knew what it was. And sure enough, Peace Corps sent a large white package like envelope with the words "Invitation Kit" on the front.
Yes, I blurred the edges of this photo to make it look more magical and also to blur out my address. I shall now open it.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAhahaha this is why you are my friend...I really wanted a good story about the fabulous arrival of the "Invitation Kit"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You jerk if you had followed it from the beginning like you were supposed to you would've been excited too and not mocking this essential post!

    ReplyDelete