Thursday, April 15, 2010

?????


I found this on a walk through my neighborhood some time ago. If anyone knows what's going on here please let me know.

In other topics I meant to share a long time ago, people who know me things I'm excited about include using my semi-new camera and nature. Naturally, these two things were bound to converge. So at long last I give you these month-old photos of the beginnings of Spring in my yard.

This woodpecker and his other woodpecker friend come to our yard daily to peck at the bird food cake. They seem to really love it.
"Weeee!"

There's some new things going on with Steve which I'll save for next time as I continue to procrastinate and post on non-West Africa/Peace Corps-related things because posting this stuff is much easier. But I'll say this for now-- looks like Steve's come upon harder times plus he's got company and NOT from another squirrel. Dun dun DUN!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! great pics!!! cept dont kno wats goin on with the bunny

    ReplyDelete